Virtual consulting is an ideal way for aviation operators to receive live, face-to-face consulting without the need for travel expenses and lost time from the office. TACG can provide, through a variety of communication platforms, consulting on a highly efficient and cost-effective basis. Virtual consulting makes sense for a number of reasons, such as:
- An objective set of eyes for your safety programs
- Professional, external assistance to fill a gap due to a lack of human resources
- We can help to bring new Safety Managers up to speed
- You're implementing a new program and want piece of mind that you are doing it correctly
Virtual learning is available utilizing Skype (for just a few participants) to online meeting rooms (for large groups). We can deliver courses online (with a live instructor) as well as develop and present customized Webinars addressing various subjects at customer request. Courses and Webinars are available for one-on-one or groups. Topic areas include, but are not limited to:
If you are a new Safety manager, TACG offers virtual coaching and mentoring to assist you to get things rolling along. And if you are an experienced Safety Manager, you know that things can change often in terms of new research findings, regulations, and standards/recommended/best practices. This can certainly make even the most experienced Safety Manger feel overwhelmed.
TACG is here to support you, regardless of the type, size, or location of your aviation company. All that is required is a computer and Internet! Let us know if you would like to have an experienced, objective, professional safety consultant provide coaching and/or mentoring services for you.
Virtual Safety Office/Safety Analyst Mentor
TACG, in cooperation with our partner SMS Pro, is pleased to announce our newest services: The Virtual Safety Office (VSO) and Safety Analyst Mentor (SAM).
The VSO is targeted toward the smaller operators that may not have the resources or expertise to manage their own Safety Management System. A VSO can provide your company the same capability as larger organizations by using an SMS Internet portal operated by a Safety Analyst Mentor. A VSO will enable smaller operators to capitalize on the features and capabilities of a robust SMS Web application for a very low monthly subscription fee. A dedicated, trained Safety Analyst Mentor will become part of your VSO and perform the following functions:
- SMS Application administration
- Hazard /Safety event identification, analysis, tracking, and assignment
- Trend analysis
- Assist with risk analysis
- Create reports
- Client coaching, training, and mentoring
- Track and manage action item assignments
- Perform safety promotion activities (surveys and newsletters)
- Update stored manuals, documents, policies, and procedures, as directed by client