- Create a foundational knowledge of the concepts, philosophies, and goals of CRM
- Enable participants to effectively manage all available resources
- Understand human performance factors (human factors)
- Apply Threat and Error Management (TEM) principles to the practical environment
|Who Should Attend
||This course is appropriate for flight crewmembers who have not had any previous CRM training, or have not had a CRM course for an extended period of time. We encourage an integrated class (i.e., pilots, flight attendants, dispatchers, flight-followers, non-flying management, and other positions, as/if applicable).
On request at your location. We conduct courses worldwide!
This course is also being offered at our location in Myrtle Beach, SC, USA on June 8, 2019.
Click here for a quote
||16.0 hrs. (2 days)
||8:00am-5:00pm daily (includes a one hour break for lunch)
|What to Bring
- Certificate of Training
- Introduction to CRM
- Human Factors
- Threat and Error Management
- Situational Awareness
- Pressure and Stress
- Workload Management
- Decision Making
- Leadership and Team Building
- Automation and Technology Management
- Relevant Case Studies