|Who Should Attend
This HF Instructor (Train-The-Trainer) course is appropriate for company personnel who would like to learn how to develop and teach HF courses. This is a 5-day intensive course that, upon successful completion, will certify the candidate as a company HF trainer, and be approvable as such by your CAA.
There are no prerequisites for this course; however, the ideal candidate should:
- Have adequate knowledge of HF
- Have adequate knowledge of Human Performance and Limitations
- Have completed HF training
- Have experience as an instructor/facilitator in some capacity
- Have a pleasant demeanor and be respected by company colleagues