TACG fully understands that many operators just don't have the time, resources, or expertise to develop an effective (and Regulator-approvable) HF course. We've got you covered! We can develop and customize an HF course, specific to your operation, to meet your needs and requirements. All courses are developed based on current and relevant HF issues.
TACG's custom-developed HF courses are designed to keep attendees engaged, and not bore them with endless theory and/or human factors "psychobabble." While some classic accidents are inevitably discussed, things have changed quite a bit in the last few decades, especially pertaining to technology. Therefore, we focus on the current, practical issues that affect line employees today.
Our highly experienced staff can develop customized HF courses for-
- Airline Line Maintenance Facilities
- MROs (maintenance, repair, and overhaul facilites)
- FBOs (fixed base operators)
- Ground Service Providers
- Develop customized HF course(s) (Initial, Recurrent, and more)
- Train your HF instructors (Train-The-Trainer)
- Teach your HF course(s) (contract training)
To request more information please contact us