May We Interest You In A Virtual Safety Office?
There are many smaller aviation service providers without the infrastructure or expertise to efficiently manage their own SMS. These operators are not SMS subject matter experts and need help! Their SMS may (or may not) be required, but the need exists, nonetheless.
A Virtual Safety Office (VSO) can provide your company with the same capability as larger organizations by using an SMS Internet portal operated by a Safety Analyst Mentor (SAM) at TACG. Your VSO will enable you, as a smaller operator, to capitalize on the features and capabilities of a robust SMS Web application for a very low monthly subscription fee. A dedicated, trained SAM becomes part of your VSO subscription and performs the following functions:
- SMS Application administration
- Hazard/Safety event identification, analysis, tracking, and assignment
- Trend analysis
- Assist with risk analysis
- Create reports
- Client coaching, training, and mentoring
- Track and manage action item assignments
- Perform safety promotion activities (surveys and newsletters)
- Update stored manuals, documents, policies, and procedures, as directed by client